Ogeo Fund, the 5th largest pension fund in Belgium, manages over one thousand million euros of assets in a prudent and diversified manner. Ogeo Fund offers its members a performing and disciplined organisation. Moreover, Ogeo Fund seeks to contribute to the knowledge and awareness about pensions required for socio-political debates in Belgium.
It is with this idea in mind that Ogeo Fund organised, in cooperation with Degroof Petercam Bank, a Round Table on October 16th 2015 titled "The Belgians and their pension in the framework of the current reforms". The objective of this event was to present the results of the exclusive opinion survey commissioned by Ogeo Fund and carried out by Ipsos about retirement plans in Belgium.
The Round table was made up by a panel of high-level academic and professional experts. The Belgian Minister for Pensions, Mr. Daniel Bacquelaine, was also present.
The topics and speakers were as follows:
- Introduction: Daniel Bacquelaine, Belgian Minister for Pensions
- Presentation of the results of the survey: Roland de Turck, IPSOS Belgium Vice-President
- Round table: interventions and debate facilitated by Leonardo Sforza, Executive Director MSLGROUP
- Jean Hindriks, Catholic University of Leuven (Belgium), Member of the Belgian Pensions Academic Council,
- Bruno Colmant, Vlerick Management School (Belgium), Solvay Business School (Belgium), member of the Belgian Central Economic Council and of the Royal Academy of Belgium,
- Ralf Jacob, Head of Social Protection and Inclusion Unit, DG Employment, European Commission.
- Conclusion by André Gilles, President of the Board of Directors of OGEO FUND.
Do you want to consult the results of the Ogeo Fund opinion survey on pensions in Belgium? Click here.