OGEO FUND, MULTI-EMPLOYERS PENSION FUND
Founded on 13 July 2007 under the legal form of a pension funding agency (Organisme de Financement de Pensions – OFP), under the Belgian law of 27 October 2006, OGEO FUND has a rigorous and appropriate prudent framework.
Faced with the problem of present and future pension funding, OGEO FUND provides effective and durable covering of the ordinary budget for the benefit of local authorities, since OGEO FUND is an OFP that is open to all administrations, particularly municipalities.
- manages first pillar pensions: statutory pensions.
- addresses public and parapublic institutions: cities and municipalities, provinces, municipal communities, Public Centres for Social Welfare(CPAS), etc.
- responds to the highest requirements with regard to governance and control.
- can rely on top professionals of financial management and offers high level services at low cost to its clients, even those of the most modest dimensions. There are no entry nor exit fees.
- is distinct from banks, insurers and other financial institutions because of its non commercial character, with no shareholders to be rewarded, and its principle of redistribution of all gains.